Monday, September 6, 2010

The Million Dollar Job - To Mould the Future

The job advertisement that caught my attention can be found at the following web link:


Basically, I am applying for the position as a instructor at JEI Learning Centre Pte. Ltd.. My responsibility as an instructor is to facilitate learning at their centre. I will have to plan lessons, execute the lesson plans and also monitor the progress of the students in my class. 

Some qualities that the learning centre is looking out for are as follows:
  • Singapore Citizen or P.R.
  • Must be able to work as a team
  • Young, energetic and fun loving personality
  • Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
  • A passion to co-operate with children, centre personnel and parents
  • Willing to work on weekday afternoons, evenings and weekends
  • Competency in Math & English is required
  • Undergrad, Diploma or relevant certificate may apply
  • Preferably with Early Childhood experience (optional)
  • Additional related experience such as skills in training/ teaching students would be an advantage 

Please take a look at my cover letter and give me some comments. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry guys, couldn't place the advertisement in the cover letter entry. No idea why, but the format would be gone, so I have posted the advertisement as a new entry instead. =)

    ReplyDelete